Monday, February 15, 2010

5.9 Million Chinese New Year TOTO Draw

(Source: Singapore Pools, http://www.singaporepools.com.sg) Today is the day! Will I become a millionaire all depends on these 2 draws. I would like to request everyone reading my blog to lend me some of your luck. The first big ang pao by Singapore Pools. It is separated into 2 draws, 5 million and 10 million respectively. Today is the 5 million Toto draw, on the 26th Feb 2010 is the 10 million Toto draw. If I strike either 1 of the Big Ang Pao, I will use these money to: 1. Donate 5% of winning to SPCA (Singapore Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). 2. Donate 5% of winning to Children's Society. 3. Give 20% of winning to dad and mum (10% each). 4. Fully repay the house loan and car loan. 5. Buy a private apartment for investment. 6. The rest will become reserves funds for other purposes. Guess why I write this ? I am afraid IF I really strike the Toto and die of heart attack, I hope my family members or friends who see this can do exactly what I have stated in my blog. Last of all, I would like to spread the festive happiness to everyone.
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! GONG XI FA CAI! 新年快乐!恭喜发财!

After the draw ........ The number for the 5 Million Toto is: 4 - 24 - 28 - 29 - 35 - 42 (Additional Number: 34) Group 1 winning tickets sold at: 1. NTUC FP Yishun - 301 Yishun Ave 2 Yishun MRT Station #01-02 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry) 2. NTUC FP Boon Lay - Blk 221 Boon Lay Place Boon Lay Shopping Complex #02-200 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry) 3. Singapore Pools Yishun N1 Branch - Blk 101 Yishun Ave 5 #01-37 (1 System 8 Entry) These people are so darn lucky! They have won 2 million dollars each............
WHY AM I NOT 1 OF THEM !?!?!?!?!?
HAI !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet more on the 26th draw; the prize is bigger. Who knows, you will be a winner for the second prize for that draw (first prize is reserve for me and I will be the sole winner for that prize).

jj_alameda@yahoo.com

SG Replica said...

wah liew... first prize share leh.. haha we 2 winner.