Monday, October 19, 2009

Let's go Marina Barrage

Hi everyone, First of all, let me express my appreciation to everyone who visited my blog. I hope you guys like the photos I took. Do give me comments or suggestions, so that I can improve my skill and upload more quality photos in the future. I have visited Marina Barrage more than once, but usually I go in the late night or early morning (Before day-break). So out of boredom, went to Marina Barrage and took some photos to share with everyone here. Now let me present some photos taken by me and my girlfriend. Enjoy, Cheers! AND Yes!! do remember to click on the Premium Ads at the right side of the page when you visit my blog. Now the photos......... (Below) I don't know what is this? HAha Q-IMG_9422 (Below) My girlfriend took this while I'm driving YS-IMG_5799 (Below) Curiosity of a little boy. YS-IMG_5701 (Below) Wide Angle shot. Q-IMG_9477 (Below) My favorite photo, hope you have the same taste as me Q-IMG_9444

5 comments:

hi said...

your photos make Singapore look so good (:

Unknown said...

wow! nice....

Ms. J said...

wonderful! pleasing to the eyes... :)

Ken Wooi said...

very nice pictures!
what camera are you using!
very very nice!
love them! =D

kenwooi.com

SG Replica said...

Thanks Stephen, Ms. J, Dylan Phuah and kenwooi.

Kenwooi: I am using 1000d and 40d with canon 17-55, tammy 17-50 and siggy 18-200 for these photos.

Thanks for the comments.